- Coffee Ride.....Full Tilt Boogie Style
- Getting out there early is worth it when you get gloriously frozen winter trails.....hero dirt winter edition! . . . . . #parvillacycles #mtbracing #mtbmarathon #alchemybicycles #baconridge #IFB #herodirt
- Just keep on rolling...even in 27° weather! The @parvillacycles Cranksgiving Ride was a chilly one today (the miles will pay off in the Spring they say) . . . . . . #IFB #cycling #specializedallez #specialized #ciclismo #gopro #parvillacycles #ridemd
- You have to make the best of work trips and a $6 ticket to see the @memgrizz counts as a good deal in my book! . . . . . #memphis #grizzlies #IFB #nba2k19
Thursday, April 24, 2008
You know you are an English cyclist when.....
You know you are an English cyclist (like me) when....
1) You still accidentally use the right-hand brake for the front wheel (brakes are reversed in the US).
2) You still look over your right shoulder to look for traffic and only see the sidewalk.
3) You constantly have to repeat yourself during group rides because of the "Limey" accent.
4) You look for Isostar energy drink in the grocery stores and then realise that Gatorade is the way to go.
5) You beat all your US friends around the traffic circle/roundabout as they are still trying to work out how it functions!
6) You still reflect back on the heyday of former pro-cyclist Sean Yates getting the yellow jersey in the 1994 Tour.
7) You miss being able to watch live cycling on Eurosport and have to make do with Bobke on Versus!
8) You don't miss the grey, rainy and windy rides......in the height of the English Summer!
Posted by Iain Banks at Thursday, April 24, 2008