- Ride 4 of the #festive500 with crisp and windy conditions....but look at that sky! Both indoor and outdoor riding has its place but you can't get the same views indoors. . . . . #parvillacycles #IFB #iridespecialized #specializedallez #cycling #gopro #swimbikerun #triathlon
- Happy Anniversary to the best parents anyone could ever want....51 years and counting! ❤ . . . #valentinesday #weddinganniversary #honeymoonisland #IFB
- In the world of COVID restrictions not all #coffeeride stops are glamorous! Rode out to @riseupcoffee in Edgewater, awesome coffee as always but with limited capacities it was had while basking in the morning sun in the parking lot. Life could be worse.... . . . #parvillacycles #IFB #riseupcoffee #iridespecialized #cycling #cyclingphotos #swimbikerun #triathlon #ironmantri #ultramantri #xterratri
- Movember Effort
Thursday, April 24, 2008
You know you are an English cyclist when.....
You know you are an English cyclist (like me) when....
1) You still accidentally use the right-hand brake for the front wheel (brakes are reversed in the US).
2) You still look over your right shoulder to look for traffic and only see the sidewalk.
3) You constantly have to repeat yourself during group rides because of the "Limey" accent.
4) You look for Isostar energy drink in the grocery stores and then realise that Gatorade is the way to go.
5) You beat all your US friends around the traffic circle/roundabout as they are still trying to work out how it functions!
6) You still reflect back on the heyday of former pro-cyclist Sean Yates getting the yellow jersey in the 1994 Tour.
7) You miss being able to watch live cycling on Eurosport and have to make do with Bobke on Versus!
8) You don't miss the grey, rainy and windy rides......in the height of the English Summer!
Posted by Iain Banks at Thursday, April 24, 2008